Online Course: Intimacy with Purpose Facilitator Training
This course will provide an overview of all six of the Intimacy with Purpose studies, as well as tips for facilitators on how to follow-up with individual students or small groups. This course is designed to be utilized in conjunction with the Facilitator Manual & Answer key and all six Intimacy with Purpose studies.
- This course will be automatically assigned to the billing email address for this order. If you already have an account in the ATC Bridge online learning platform, make sure to use the same email address so that the proper account is enrolled in the course.
- After your order is submitted, it may take up to 15 minutes for the system to automatically enroll you in the course. You will receive a confirmation email for the order and then you will receive an email from ATC Bridge confirming that you are enrolled in the course. If you do not have an account already, you will receive information on how to log in.
- This course is non-refundable
Need to order for multiple users at once? Use our online course bulk order form.
ATC Bridge is the online learning platform that all of our online courses are hosted on. If you do not have an ATC Bridge account already, one will be automatically created from your billing name and email address that you enter during checkout. If you already have an ATC Bridge account, you will need to make sure to enter the same email address you use to login to ATC Bridge in the billing email address field during checkout, or your course will not be assigned to the correct account.
If you do not have an ATC Bridge account already, one will be automatically created from your billing name and email address that you enter during checkout while purchasing an online course. If you already have an ATC Bridge account, you will need to make sure to enter the same email address you use to login to ATC Bridge in the billing email address field during checkout, or your course will not be assigned to the correct account.
If you are an Adult & Teen Challenge staff member, your entire organization needs to be onboarded into ATC Bridge before you will be able to order courses. You can find more information here: staff.teenchallengeusa.org/online-training/
If your center has not been onboarded into ATC Bridge, you can follow the instructions here to start the process: staff.teenchallengeusa.org/online-training/
Until your center has been onboarded, you will not be able to access any of the online courses.
After placing your order, it can take up to 15 minutes for the system to enroll you in the course and send you your confirmation and account information. If you are not enrolled within 15 minutes, contact us for support.
There are two ways to order courses.
- Use the “Add to Cart” button on the course page to add single copies of the course to your cart. All courses in your cart will automatically be registered to the email address you provide in the “Billing Email Address” field during checkout.
- Use the “Online Course Bulk Order Form” to purchase multiple copies of courses. Add 1 copy to your cart for each individual you’d like to be enrolled in the course. After checkout, you will receive an email asking for the names and email addresses of the individuals you would like to be registered. It may take up to 2 business days for those individuals to be enrolled.
We offer our courses to both Adult & Teen Challenge staff members and other ministries/individuals. To ensure that you see the correct pricing and are enrolled in the correct ATC Bridge account, you need to register for an online store account and select a user role type.
Your online store account and ATC Bridge account are not linked. If you do not have an online store account, you can easily register here. If you do not already have an ATC Bridge account, one will automatically be created for you when you purchase an online course.